Discover Cambria’s incredible history by taking a stroll around the Historic East Village. Filled with shops, restaurants, boutiques and art galleries, Cambria’s Historic East Village brings us back to a simpler time when life was easy and filled with wonder.
With Victorian houses dating back to the 1870s and nature reserves, the East Village is perfect for visitors who want to slow down and stay awhile.
Enjoy the Historical Cambria Walking Tour, brought to you by the Cambria Historical Society’s Dawn Dunlap. The walking tour includes historical places such as:
- The Music House, an historical structure built in 1865 and converted into a residence in the early 1870s.
- The Old Santa Rosa Chapel and Cemetery, established in 1850.
- Camozzi’s Bar and Hotel, built in 1922 for just $15,000.
- The Bucket of Blood, which was originally a saloon built in 1893.
- And many more historic buildings. Please consult our map on this site