Just 15 miles north of Cambria on a rugged, windswept coastal point rests the historic Piedras Blancas Lighthouse. The Piedras Blancas Light Station was first illuminated in 1875 to guide mariners along the rocky California coast. The Bureau of Land Management now manages the Piedras Blancas Light Station as a historic park and wildlife sanctuary accessed by guided tours only. A variety of tours are offered year-round, including sunset and whale watching tours, as well as guided tours of the restored lighthouse and surrounding buildings.
15950 Cabrillo Highway
San Simeon, California 93452