Join us for the Harvest Festival at the Cambria Historical Museum, featuring live music by Bob Benjamin. Admission is FREE and the Cambria Historical Museum will be open to visitors.
- Live Music, Food, Craft Beer, and Local Wine!
- Amazing Vendors
- Fall & Halloween Items
- Sea Glass & Beaded Jewelry
- Watercolor Paintings
- Face Painting & Kid-Friendly Fun
- Design Blessings – Scarecrows, costumes, Halloween decor, and more.
- Halloweenie – All things Halloween and fall, Day of the Dead items
- Seaside Treasures – Sea glass & gemstone jewelry
- Watercolor paintings by award-winning artist Jim Karjala
- Native Daughters’ Famous Root Beer Floats
- Face paintings
- Fun family activities
- Craft beer & local wine
- And much more!
- Oct 08 2022
- 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Cambria Historical Museum
- 2252 Center St.