Herbal DIY Workshop at The Cambria Nursery & Florist
Immerse yourself in the healing qualities of herbs and create your own herbal apothecary with master herbalist Kathy Stevens from Verde of Cambria. All herbs and materials needed to craft five nurturing home spa recipes are included in the cost.
DIY Projects include:
● Lavender Sniffy -This is a handheld lavender sachet that can go where you go.
● Refresh Mint -A lively blend of herbs housed in a small jar. The scent refreshes the mind and makes it so much easier to focus on any task at hand. Many uses, even help folks stay alert when driving.
● Soothing BodyTea -This recipe will quiet your skin and your worries at the same time. Lavender, chamomile, rose petals, and jasmine flowers are mixed and stored in muslin bags.
● Garden Flower Facial – Pamper your face with a sweet-smelling steam. Calendula, rose, lavender and chamomile flowers are the blooms in this recipe.
● Dream Pillows -The fragrance of these little pillows will ensure a relaxing, peaceful night’s rest. Mugwort, rose petals, chamomile, and mint are among the herbs you will blend to make these pillows.
Attendees will also enjoy a 20% off coupon for Cambria Nursery & Florist and Verde of Cambria.
Restrictions apply. Register by calling 805.927.4747 or stop by the Nursery.